You are a victorious warrior and you were created for victory and blessing. Never ever let the enemy convince of you of anything less than God’s very best. You have a Bible, God’s Word that is filled with promises from God to you. God loves you and has an amazing plan for your life and it to bless you, favor you and grow you into someone and something amazing for His glory and everyone’s blessings.
When we read in God’s Word, we discover that He has promised that He will never leave us or forsake us. God promises in His Word that He will cause our enemies who come against us to be defeated before our very own eyes. The key to victory is making sure that we stay connected to God as our source and strength.
If we are not careful, we can become our very own worst enemy and end up getting in the way of the blessing and victory God has for us. Do not give the enemy an inch, because if you do, he will take a mile. Here are seven things you can do to take your stand and protect your ground:
1. OBEY! God gives us instruction to help us, not to hurt us. Read His Word and obey His Word and you will be amazed at the difference it will make in your life. You can’t obey it, if you don’t know it and you will not know it if you don’t read it. Remember one minute in God’s Word is better than zero!
2. REPENT! To repent means to turn around, change directions. When the Spirit shows you that you are traveling in the wrong direction, repent, turn around and head back toward the good things of God!
3. BELIEVE! Believe that God is for you and not against you. God is not trying to keep you from enjoying life, God is trying to bless you and grow you in this life to get you ready for ETERNITY with HIM.
4. FIGHT! Fight the good fight by expecting that there are times that you are going to have to engage the enemy. It’s not all roses and there are tough day, but if you will fight, God will strengthen and victory will be yours.
5. PRAISE! Praise the Lord. Find some uplifting, encouraging and spiritually focused music and get your praise on. When the praise go up, the blessing come down and the enemy can’t stand the noise you God blessing His children…
6. ARMOR UP! The Scriptures teach us to put on the full armor of God. God gives you what you need, but you have to put it on and utilize it for it to be effective. Armor hanging in the closet does you no good. Get dressed up with the promises of God’s Word everyday and go out and claim your victory.
7. PRAY! Pray always and then pray some more. The Bible teaches us to pray without ceasing. Prayer is simply conversation with God. Talk to God, listen to God – enjoy the conversation.
It’s all boils down to a matter of choice. Make the choice to do your part and know that God will do His. Victory is yours, you just have to claim it!