1. People think I’m an extrovert, but I am most likely a mixture of extrovert and introvert. I can be the life of the party or sit in the corner watching everyone else. Sometimes I can actually be very shy!
2. I am adopted by my Dad – he married my Mom, because I was part of the package! I always think it’s funny when people tell me I look like my Dad, because I do not have his dna, although I have always had all of his love and acceptance.
3. I love collecting and have in my life time had many different collections – comic books, star wars figures, knieves and antiques just to name a few…
4. I love the outdoors – almost anything outdoors is a treat to me…
5. My very first job was at a bank before I was a teenager. (I watered their grass!)
6. In High School I was voted “Most School Spirit” along with the Cheerleading Captain Kelly Burgess!
7. My current comfort binge show on Netflix is Supernatural.
8. Two of the most meaningful relationships in my life have been with my “PA” on my Dad’s side and my “Granny” on my Mom’s side.
9. I was across the street neighbors with Cher, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore in NYC for one week back in the early 90’s.
10. I currently have 3 tattoos – an eagle on my wrist, the word “blessed’ on the side of my hand and the “lion and lamb” on my upper arm.
11. I love just about any kind of food, but my regular goto food is BBQ, Mexican, Japanese, pretty much any meat and three w/ corn bread and I will flat out hurt myself on cube steak with rice and gravy!
12. I would really like to travel one day and I love going pretty much anywhere, because I have found that there are very interesting things all around us, even in our back yards…
13. I like pretty much all genres of music and usually listen to whatever I’m in the mood for, but grew up on classic country… (Hank, Waylon, Willie, Haggard and Jones = you get the picture???
14. My favorite word is probably “GRATITUDE”, because so much of our lives can be set right if we will begin to practice an attitude of gratitude.
15. I don’t really have any superstitions, but I still lick my finger and draw an x on the corner of the windshield anytime a black cat runs across the road in front of me.
16. I used to have bad migranes and terrible stomach aches, but outgrew them thankfully. I will still get a headache if a bad weather front is coming through, but other wise I stay pretty healthy.
17. My favorite animal was my horse Ceasar. My time with my horse and riding my 08 Harley Davidson Heritage Motorcycle got me through some hard times in life.
18. A favorite movie I could watch over and over is Tombstone!
19. My favorite color is blue, with purple coming in a close second.
20. My favorite candy bar goes back and forth between Snickers and Milky Way, but I also love Butterfinger, Resses Cup, Babe Ruth, Moon Pies – well pretty much anything sweet!